DATA ENTRY CLERK POSITION
PEI Mutual Insurance Company, Prince Edward Island’s largest property and casualty insurer, has an opening for a full-time Data Entry Clerk at its head office location in Summerside, PEI.
As part of our Data Entry department, your primary responsibility will be typing data from paper formats into computer files and database systems, with a high level of accuracy. Job tasks will include: type reports from insurance applications and change requests; compare and verify data entered with source documents; print and organize annual insurance renewals; maintain electronic and hard copy filing systems; and other general administrative duties, as may be required.
Qualifications for Applicants:
- An Office Administrative diploma or equivalent Data Entry experience
- Highly organized with accurate and efficient typing skills
- Excellent knowledge of general office procedures & office equipment
- Positive attitude with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well independently and in a team environment
- Confidential, professional and great attention to detail
If you are interested in working for a successful Island company that is 134 years old, please send your resume to
Data Entry Clerk Position
prior to 5:00 pm on November 21, 2019