Manager, Marketing & Communications Position
Exciting opportunity at PEI Mutual Insurance Company - our growing company is looking for our first ever Manager of Marketing and Communications! Would you like to be part of PEI Mutual's rich history, with people and communities being at the center of everything we do?
If marketing, strategy & planning, operational oversight & delivery, leadership, creativity, and making a positive impact are your strong suits, we want to hear from you!
PEI Mutual Insurance Company was founded over 137 years ago. With roots in our Island's primary resources, we're proud to be PEI's largest property and casualty insurer. We currently employ 50 dedicated team members who collectively contribute 577 years of experience and expertise to our great Island company!
Position Overview: Reporting to the CEO, the Manager, Marketing & Communications is a key member of the management team responsible for overseeing marketing and communication, digital experience, and community relations efforts that promotes PEI Mutual's products, services, and initiatives to both existing and prospective members.
What you'll do:
- A 37.5-hour work week
- A beautiful, safe, spacious, and respectful work environment
- Paid vacation, generous sick and medical leave benefits
- Dental, health, and vision care benefits paid by the company
- One of PEI's best defined-contribution pension plans (RRSP) matched by the company
- Various employee well-being initiatives and wellness challenges
- Insurance education and development opportunities
- The opportunity to work with an inspiring team of co-workers
- Ensure brand consistency and accuracy across all delivery channels and marketing media, seeking out the most impactful products, programs, or platforms to connect with key stakeholders
- Closely monitor ROI and metrics of campaigns and other marketing programs using various marketing tools
- Identify the most effective areas for growth and target marketing
- Develop strategy and oversee execution of marketing sponsorships, event and community partnerships
- Oversee all communication activities including internal and external communications, public relation efforts and relationship management
- Demonstrate impact in the community by developing and sharing success stories
- Design, develop and distribute communication tools such as news releases, brochures, newsletters, and special mailings
- Build and promote healthy, effective, and productive partnerships and relationships with the Management Team and staff across all departments
- Prepare marketing activity reports for management as requested
- Complete other projects and duties as assigned
- Post-secondary education in Marketing, Communications or Business Administration preferred
- You have a minimum of seven (7) years of relevant experience in progressive levels of seniority
- Proven experience with partnerships and sponsorship strategy development and management
- Exceptional leadership, management, organizational and planning skills
- Positive attitude with excellent written, oral communication and presentation skills
- Experience managing social channels, including social content and community management across Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube
- Solid judgement, decision making and a high standard of ethical and professional behavior
- Innovative and creative with ability to troubleshoot, brainstorm and problem-solve
- Knowledge of insurance products and services, general market(s) and overall insurance industry
- Advanced user of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and other key Microsoft Office tools
- This position requires some travel to communities throughout PEI
- Your values align with PEI Mutual's core values:
- We listen and respond to our members' needs;
- We behave with integrity;
- We treat each other with dignity and respect;
- We support, motivate and engage our talent;
- We continuously improve and innovate;
- We give back to the local communities we serve; and
- We are accountable collectively and individually.
Our positive culture is important to us! If you are highly people-focused and look forward to adding to our culture, please send your resume outlining your experience for consideration.
Salary Range: $90,000 - $105,000 annually, depending on skills and years of experience.
Apply to: Manager, Marketing & Communications Position
, by Tuesday, August 30th, 2022.
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.