Sales and Distribution Manager Position
PEI Mutual Insurance Company asks you to consider joining us in building our future. Founded over 133 years ago, with its roots in our Island’s primary resources, PEI Mutual is the largest property and casualty insurer on PEI.
Position Overview: Reporting to the CEO and serving as a member of the management team, this position offers an opportunity to enhance our sales and member service focus.
- Managing the efficiency and effectiveness of the agency sales and service focus;
- Analyzing industry and company data;
- Building and maintaining effective working relationships;
- Working collaboratively:
- Setting sales and service goals and objectives;
- Developing Member service best practices;
- Streamlining and improving sales and service processes;
- Preparing reports & information;
- Coaching, motivating and creating training opportunities;
- Continuous development of education, skills and knowledge.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a natural desire to enhance customer service and will possess the following characteristics:
- A solution oriented, self-starter with excellent organizational, time management and project management skills;
- University degree or College diploma;
- Experience in managing customer service delivery;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with an ability to develop trusting and effective working relationships;
- A demonstrated and well defined sense of diplomacy and ethics;
- Respectful of privacy policies and confidentiality;
- A valid driver’s license;
- A broad knowledge of Prince Edward Island, its people and industries.
Interested candidates are invited to submit a CV and cover letter, in confidence, outlining strengths in the responsibilities and characteristics to Sales and Distribution Manager Position
, by November 9, 2018